HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANA. Thank you for hosting Top Ten Tuesday on your special day. Today's prompt is Book Wishlist where you list the top ten books you want and link your Amazon wishlist.
Here is the link to my list. Book List
1. The Burning Girls by C.J. Tudor
2. The Hiding Place by C.J. Tudor
3. The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune
4. Half a King by Joe Abercrombie
5. The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski
6. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
7. Dreamsongs Volume 1 by George R.R. Martin
8. A World without Princes by Soman Chainani
9. Eastern Horizons by Levison Wood
10. Metro 2034 by Dmitry Glukhovsky











I loved that edition of Half a King. I actually ordered it from a used website, the correct isbn and all but received a different one in the mail. still disappointed but maybe I'll get these one day. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/ten-books-on-my-wishlist/
ReplyDeleteThe House in the Cerulean Sea has been on several lists this week!
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-wishes/
I hope your wishes are granted!
ReplyDeleteHere is my post: https://readbakecreate.com/?p=426
I loved The Chalk Man so I do want to read Tudor's other books.
ReplyDeleteLauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net
I've seen THE HOUSE IN THE CERULEAN SEA on a lot of lists today. It looks like such a fun read! I actually bought myself a copy for Christmas, but I still haven't read it. One of these days...
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
Susan
www.blogginboutbooks.com
I hope your wishes are granted!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/06/22/top-ten-tuesday-321/
Some great books on this list. The House in the Cerulean Sea is fabulous! My list is here: http://wordywitterings.com/2021/06/21/top-ten-tuesday-my-bookish-wishlist/
ReplyDeleteThe House in the Cerulean Sea is fantastic. I hope you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Bookish Wishes
Quite a diverse list you have there, Lyn. I've seen "The House in the Cerulean Sea" on other lists, I absolutely love that cover. And that Michael Palin book would be on my wishlist, as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my TTT earlier.