Sunday, November 21, 2021

A Life Changing Week// Sunday Post #18


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 This week something major happened. At first, it was very stressful and heart pounding and very very scary. We got incorrect news about our Homeschool Association and was told to start looking for a new one. Thankfully they gave us a list and I found one that I fell in love with but at the time I was freaking out about whether how long this problem had lasted, and whether we would have to completely restart our school year. I applied to the one I fell in love with that fit our needs for the future and on Friday, our application was approved. When I read the email, all of the fear I had about what would happen just lifted. These people were very prompt with answering every question I had and they are honoring the 70 days of school that my kids have done completed for this school year. Just imagine having 70 days worth of schoolwork, time and hours and tears completely wasted. I am so thankful that our days are being recognized. 

Having this new homeschool association, I feel rejuvenated in a way. I want to go through all of my girls records and just organize the hell out of them even more. I want to print everything and have copies of everything. I want to scream from the damn rooftops that I am finally FINALLY happy again in my kids homeschooling journey.  






Monday: Legends of Lost Causes Review

Tuesday: The Lost Village Review

Wednesday: WWW Wednesday #3

Thursday: TBR Thursday #4

Friday: Owlcrate and Owlcrate Jr Unboxing

Saturday: New World Rising Review


The Orphan Witch Review

They Stay Blog Tour

WWW Wednesday

Tag Thursday

Heartless prince Blog Tour


I didn't get that many books this week, but my hold for this came in from the library and this will be the first Shakespeare that I will have read in my life. I was not required to read Shakespeare in high school and I was bitter about it then but now I am happy to have these no fear Shakespeare because I am flying through this and understand it so much. 



5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad to hear things worked out with the homeschool association. That sounds nerve wracking for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are enjoying Shakespeare. So many wonderful classic works from him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad the situation worked out for you all.
    Personally I don’t think you are missing much by not reading Shakespeare :)

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have kids so I had to Google to see what the heck a Homeschool Association is. Who knew there was one or that they are a necessity??? I can see why having to find a new one would stress a parent out and am glad you are happy with your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got the Homeschool stuff figured out! More and more as a public school librarian I'm feeling like I wish I could be with likeminded people and create a school that was more to what education should be like I think. But since I don't have kids, and want to be a librarian, not a teacher, I won't ever probably be a part of that. Hope that you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...