The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving who celebrated and those who don't had a great week. This week was very busy. I focused solely on my kids homeschooling lessons and organizing and getting as much done as possible before Thursday. On Thanksgiving, my husband and I cooked all day. We grilled a 24 pound turkey and it was delicious. We also finished watching season 2 of Agent Carter and I am a little irritated that it was canceled. We also started watching the Marvel What If? show on Disney+ and it is good so far. We are slowly decorating for Christmas and we are getting ready for this week and next weekend will be another busy one. My kids are going to be having a solid girl scouts weekend with a father daughter dance on Friday, and meeting all day where my husband volunteered to take our trailer and decorate for our town Christmas Parade on Sunday. I am also going to be planning my end of year content for my Youtube channel and my blog. So if you are not following my blog or subbed to my youtube, go do that so you don't miss what's coming next month.
Monday: Review: The Orphan Witch
Friday: Macbeth review
Saturday: Heartless Prince Blog Tour





I am curious about The Other People.
ReplyDeleteGrilled turkey sounds yummy!
Enjoy the upcoming week, and thanks for visiting my blog.
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I liked Agent carter too and was seriously bummed when it got canceled.
ReplyDeleteFried Green Tomatoes is awesome. And I need to read CJ Tudor at some point...
I liked Agent Carter too and was sad that it was canceled. Sounds like you are very busy. But with lots of good things ❤️ Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteYour Thanksgiving sounds wonderful. Enjoy your books and have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHow in the heck do you grill a 24lb turkey??? lol I imagine it has to be cut in half to lay flat, maybe? I cannot even imagine the deliciousness.
ReplyDeleteThat was one big turkey! My favorite food item from Thanksgiving is actually the leftover turkey sandwiches. :) Love Fried Green Tomatoes! Such a classic.
ReplyDelete