Sunday, November 14, 2021

Where is November Going??? // Sunday Post#17


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 How are we halfway through November? It is flying and I am kind of stressed about it. I am not ready for the holidays. It feels like the school year just started and I am feeling that my kids are not learning enough or where they need to be. But with the stress comes the excitement of Thanksgiving and putting up our Christmas tree. My husband bought a white tree last year and our color lights gives it a pink hue and I was obsessed last year and have been secretly looking forward to it since it came down. When do ya'll put the tree up if you celebrate Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, what holiday do you celebrate, I would love to know more about your traditions. 


I spell the month in books for my November TBR!!!!!


Monday: The Hazel Wood Review



Thursday: TBR Thursday #3




Legends of Lost Causes Review

The Lost Village Review

They Stay Blog Tour

WWW Wednesday

Tag Thursday

Heartless Prince Blog Tour



I will be participating in the Ho Ho Ho Readathon and so far my TBR only has this book on it. I am going to have to find some short Holiday reads, any recommendations are welcome. 





These were sent to me from the authors and publishers. Thank you so much!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love Thanksgiving (mostly for the eating naturally) but yeah this month is FLYING.

    It varies for us on putting the tree up, but usually it's after Thanksgiving. sometimes right after, other times a week or so lol depending on how crazy everything is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. November truly is flying and it is terrifying! I can't believe we'll be in December and then 2022 soon!! At my current place we don't have space to put up a Christmas tree, but we are planning some cute dinners and decorations, so that'll be fun! I'm glad you enjoyed The Hazel Wood, that one is also still on my list! I hope you have a great week ahead :)
    Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes the time is flying by. We normally get a live Charlie Brown tree which we put up in December. I'm also going to do the HoHoHoRAT. I get lots of Christams freebies. I post all my freebie finds on Facebook and Twitter daily. I have about 200+ holiday ones so I am all set.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. The time always seems to move faster as the year end rushes towards me.
    My office is ready to put up the Christmas tree this week or next.
    When the kids were little we did the tree on Christmas eve. As they grew old enough to help, then it was a week or so before. Then we started setting up Thanksgiving weekend as we knew the season would be so busy. At home it is just the two of us now so we might not do a tree unless our son and family decide to visit. We have to have a tree for the grandkids. :-)
    I participated in Fraterfest but I will be visiting with grandkids the week of HoHoHoRat so I haven't signed up. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our tree usually goes up when the kids finish school for the year in mid December because they like to do it together.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...