Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: The Books I Want for My Birthday and Christmas!!

 

Thanks to Jana for hosting Top Ten Tuesday. Today is my birthday. I have made 31 trips around the sun and it has been wild. Today's prompt is what books do you want from Santa. I have already gotten so many birthday and Christmas presents this weekend from family and friends because I am one of the people that gets combined presents. Always have since childhood. But these are the 10 books that I am hoping somehow make their way to me and surprise me on Christmas. 


Here is the link to my list. Book List
















9 comments:

  1. I want to read Crying In H Mart too! Here’s my TTT if you’re interested: https://www.howdidthatbookend.com/top-ten-books-i-want-santa-to-bring/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying in H Mart is so good. I just finished it and it makes me want to try Korean food for sure. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!
    I hope Santa is nice to you this year and brings you all of these wonderful books!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-that-will-be-under-my-christmas-tree/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh Starlight has such a pretty cover! So does The Scrapegracers! I haven't heard of any of these books but I hope Santa sends them your way!

    Amber @ Escape Life in the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find some of these under your tree this Christmas!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/12/21/top-ten-tuesday-347-the-christmas-movie-book-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Mine is tomorrow, so I know what you mean about combined presents. It's never bothered me, though - I love having a Christmas birthday. It's my favorite time of the year for lots of reasons. Enjoy your birthdaymas!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chi's Sweet Home is a cute manga series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! I hope you get all your wishes granted.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...