The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Where did July go? It is coming up on the last week of the month and I am not happy about it. I am a person who looks forward to June and July every year because no schedules to keep and routines can be pushed to the way side so we can just swim and sleep in and be lazy. I am still baby sitting the two toddlers which the days are going by so fast now. When they start pre school next month, I will miss them but I won't miss the 4:30am wake up calls. My reading month is going better than last month as I have surpassed the amount I read last month which was 5, I have read 6 so far this month.
I am in a reading mood and I want to read everything. I have a lot to do this week to prepare for the upcoming school year as I have been putting it off thanks to the toddlers. So I am hoping that my reading mood doesn't change. I also have been thinking alot about my youtube channel and this blog and just wanting to spend so much time and get back into it, but hesitant to do so because I don't want another hiatus.
We are almost done with the deck, we have the hand rails to install and the lattice to put up and we have to install to solar lights and posts caps and finish staining. So far, this is what we have completed. The last two weeks we have a continuous rain and thunderstroms that just never stopped an we have to keep the pump off hence why the pool is green in the second picture. Those two weeks really brought the mood down and it felt like the whole deck was just a complete waste of time and money because we couldn't enjoy it.
I just have a great feeling that I am going to get alot done and be super productive. And that I will be back next week with another Sunday Post... hell, even blog this week.
Sunday: Nothing Good Happens After Midnight review
Monday: The Psychic's Memoirs review
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday: Amulet #7 review
Saturday: Myracles in the Void Blog Tour
Top Ten Tuesday
WWW Wednesday
TBR Thursday or Tag Thursday
the blood of olympus review
I got sent some books from publishers for upcoming blog tours in the next few weeks. I think next week I will be showing an unhaul instead because I need to make some space.
With the toddlers being here early in the morning, I have been utilizing Disney+ a ton. We watched so many Shark week documentaries last week. It puts them to sleep. My kids who are obsessed with Hamilton watched it three times this week, twice in one day and again the toddlers fell asleep.
We also watched more Ghost Adventures that also put the toddlers to sleep... they don't sleep all the time, but I do have them on a schedule. Morning naps are to Disney+ and afternoon naps go to Ghost Adventures because all that talking that Zak does bore them. I am skilled....lol
I am almost done with season 1 of Outlander. I am going to be reading Dragonfly in Amber next month for the Magical readathon: Autumn Equinox.
How is everyone's summer going? What are ya'll reading or watching?
Have a good week!











The deck looks great! Have a great week. Here is my Sunday Post: https://bonniereadsandwrites.wordpress.com/2022/07/24/sunday-post-pass-the-peppers/
ReplyDeleteThat deck looks amazing. I am sure that you will be able to enjoy it soon.
ReplyDeleteI loved it when my toddler used to nap. He is going to start school in September so when he first starts and does half days I might get a couple then!
Have a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/24/sunday-post-41/
I hope you have a productive week, the deck looks good. We watched The Grey Man which was not very good as far as the story, the action scenes were great. Also watching Loot on Apple TV which is very funny-
ReplyDeleteGosh darn that rain! I wish it would've left you for a week and come down here! We need it so bad Our yard is a brown tinderbox. I hope you get to use your lovely new deck sooooooooooon.
ReplyDeleteA deck and pool sounds nice. I believe July is going very fast, but I want July and August to fly by as it is too hot here and the rest of the year is awesome. I hope you do have a great week with lots of good reading!
ReplyDeleteAnne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post
Your deck looks like it is coming along really well! Oh I've been wanting to watch Hamilton for the longest time. Happy reading and enjoy your week ahead!
ReplyDelete