Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week's topic is a freebie and it was hard to choose a topic. There were so many running through my head that I decided on the top 10 authors that I want to read more from. These are authors that I have given 5 stars to and just haven't picked up more of their books because fear of not liking the rest and my 5 star feeling being a sham, like did I really like it.... was it 5 star worthy? So I am deciding that the rest of 2022 I will be picking up more books from these authors, if they have more than their debut.
1. Helene Wecker
2. Kwame Mbalia
3. B.B. Alston
4. K.M. Jackson (pen name)
5. Brom
6. Axie Oh
7. Cal Flyn
8. Xiran Jay Zhao
9. Melissa Albert
10. Victor Lavalle

Oh you've picked some good ones, though I'm not familiar with any of these authors I may just end up loving their books.Thanks for sharing. My post iis here https://veganbookblogger.wordpress.com/2022/07/19/top-ten-autumn-books-im-excited-to-read/
ReplyDeleteHow cool! I hope you enjoy all of their work.
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-an-outdoor-adventures-reading-list/
I hope you get to read more from these authors soon.
ReplyDeleteYou've got a few authors on here that I've read, and a bunch more that I have on my TBR but haven't read any books by yet. It's nice to hear that their books were highly rated, even if it was just one. But I can definitely identify with worrying that other books won't live up to the high standards set by a really great first book!
ReplyDeleteGreat topic! I love Axie Oh!! Her books are so hard to put down!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these authors but I really want to read Axie Oh!
ReplyDeleteI've loved Axie Oh too and would love to read more by her!
ReplyDelete