Thanks Jana for hosting Top Ten Tuesday. This post is kind of embarrasing because it is all about the books that I didn't get to in my seasonal TBRs. I have not been very good with sticking to my TBRs lately because LIFE! But as I go through my posts, I see that I did read some of the books I mentioned and of course there are ones I didn't pick up. Maybe this post and how I am roasting myself will keep my accountable and actually read these before the end of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...











Hum If You Don't Know the Words is very poignant.
ReplyDeleteI find that my desire to read particular books depends on a lot of timing issues. If I don't read a book soon after I place it on my TBR it will likely get shoved to the side by something else. My TTT list
I think a lot of us have had the same trouble with not finishing off TBR lists! You’re not alone. :)
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-from-my-past-seasonal-tbr-posts-i-still-havent-read/
I still need to read The Gilded Ones, too.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday.
These look good. Hopefully you will get to them soon.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/26/top-ten-tuesday-books-from-my-past-seasonal-tbr-posts-i-still-havent-read/
I hope you enjoy all of these whenever you get around to them.
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/26/top-ten-tuesday-378/
I guess we can't read all the books, right? I hope you get to these in the future.
ReplyDeleteOoh, The Gilded Ones is on my TBR, too. So many books, so little time!
ReplyDeleteStop by and see my top ten list!
The Burning Girls is good. My post is here: https://wordywitterings.com/2022/07/26/ttt-books-that-have-been-lingering-on-my-tbr-pile-for-far-too-long/
ReplyDeleteThe Gilded Ones is a great read! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel, The Merciless Ones.
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/books-i-still-need-to-read-from-previous-tbr/