Saturday, November 12, 2022

Review: My Hero Academia Volume 3 by Kohei Horikoshi *SPOILERS*



 Thanks to my kid constantly bugging me about watching the first season of the show, I am flying through this series... not really but if it was up to me, I would have probably read this next year. I was interested in the story and was really looking forward to this volume but the beginning had me really bored.

It was still focused on the fight scene with the villians and All Might had just arrived. The art style was so messy and jumbled together that I have no idea what the hell was happening. I also couldn't tell the characters apart. 

My favorite part of volume 3 was the U.A. Sports Festival. I loved the trash talk between Class B. Class A was not hesitant because they had already fought villians in the real world. I absolutely loved the introduction to the next event that will be in Volume 4 which is the Calvary Battle. I laughed so hard when Midoriya was given a 10 million point bounty for coming in 1st place during the first event, so now he is the main target for everyone..

I don't have any strong feelings toward any characters. Midoriya is still whiny and annoying. Ida needs to stop trying to being a control freak and comparing himself to his brother. I am highly confused between three characters because they seem like the same people to me, and they are Bakugo from Blass A and the two dudes from Class B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...