This is just because Ben Barnes plays a damn good Shadow Daddy. Book Darkling can rot.
3. Sebastian Morgenstern from Mortal Instruments
I had a soft spot for this character and City of Heavenly Fire wrecked me.
4. Cersei Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire
She was a bad ass woman who wanted it all dammit!!
5. Snape from Harry Potter
RIP Alan Rickman AKA Hans Gruber (ifykyk)
6. Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter
Tom Felton can do no wrong in my eyes, also an amazing musician.
7. Prince Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender
Who didn't have a crush on Prince Zuko or was it just the voice actor who got us all??
8. Queen Levana from the Lunar Chronicles
I loved Queen Levana's backstory and it really put into perspective of why she was such a horrible person.
9. Jacks from the Caraval series
I wanted to hate him but he definitely grew on my heart and how he felt when Tella did what she did, it was very heartbreaking.
10. The Grinch from How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
I am in love with the Jim Carrey version of the Grinch and I watch that movie every year on my birthday which is December 21st. I am slowly loving the Benedict Cumberbatch Grinch. I have to thank my mom for being a literal Grinch every year at Christmas because the only Christmas fun we had in my home was watching Christmas movies particularly The Grinch and A Christmas Story.


Snape is a good pick and a popular one this week!
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-unlikable-characters-you-cant-help-but-love/
i think it was more for movie Snape than book Snape
DeleteOh no! I'm sorry your mom was such a Grinch. My husband and I both love Christmas, so we tend to go a little overboard around here. Watching Christmas movies is definitely a big part of it. The classic Grinch cartoon is the only Grinch adaptation for me :)
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
my mom being a grinch is totally fine. I grew up and understood why she felt the way about christmas that she did because Christmas time is very stressful.
DeleteAAHHH, your cat is named after President Snow!! :D Love it!!! And Snape, yes please!
ReplyDeleteI somehow misread the prompt and just put characters i disliked... Whoopss! lol. Here's the link if you want to look at it:
https://mysteriesbymoonlight.com/5-unlikeable-book-characters/
I got my cat 3 days after I went to the drive in theatre with my husband to see Mockingjay part 1 and we saw a white cat walking around and jumping on cars and I told him it would be so cool to have a white cat to name President Snow. he got our cat as a stray that had gotten trapped in his job's storage building and was eating the inventory and he brought him home and became President Snow.
DeleteI love that your cat's name is President Snow! Very cute.
ReplyDeletei had to have a white cat. we got him as a stray kitten.
Delete