Sunday, September 24, 2023

Hello Fall// Sunday Post #53


 The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Finally fall time and I can feel it in the air. I can see the changes in the light at certain times of the day. It is getting darker earlier which is not something I look forward too, but I am ready for crisp nights and Halloween and Thanksgiving. 

With it being the last week of September, I have so many books I want to finish before the end of the month. I have a ton of books out at the library and I want to get through a couple of those. I also NEED to do an unhaul because last weekend I went to a library book sale and brought home a massive tote bag full of books. Thankfully, most of the books I picked up are part of series that I am reading or want to start reading. My kids also picked up some Star Wars books. 

But I am going to share my TBR for the week to hold myself accountable to read these. I made a Sequel September TBR and ended up reading all my library books instead. The books I want to read this week are>>>>>






If I don't finish one or two of these, then I will be happy because I am getting another book from my library and I have been waiting for it for about 2 months on the waitlist. That is Fourth Wing and I will only have three weeks to read it. 

Hope everyone has a great week. Let me know if you have read any of these books in the comments or are they also on your TBR. 



4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, when I go to the library I come back with my book bag full, lol! Have a wonderful week, Kelly Lyn ☕📚🍁👻🧡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Fourth Wing - I don't know how quickly you read, but although it's a bit of a doorstopper, it is very difficult to put down. I hope you have a great week, Kelly Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light is different in the fall! And I love this time of year too... I was in a cracker Barrel yesterday and they had stuff out for Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Library sales can be very dangerous. I have so many books I wanted to finish before the end of September, only to realize this is the last week. It goes so fast. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...