Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This weeks topic is favorite character relationships. I had to think hard about this because I am mainly a plot driven reader. The first 5 pairings are from my favorite series EVER!!!!!!!
1. Katniss and Cinna
2. Katniss and Peeta
3. Katniss and Prim
4. Haymitch and Effie
5. Finnick and Katniss
6. Snow and Tigris
7. Ryland and Rocky
8. Res and Fly
9. Yor and Loid
10. Anya and Loid






Ryland and Rocky are such an iconic duo.
ReplyDeleteHere is my Top Ten Tuesday post.
OMG, I adore Spy X Family so much!
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
Katniss has a lot of great and interesting relationships in those books.
ReplyDeleteI have Loid and Anya on my list this week too!
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-platonic-relationships-recent-reads/
Rocky and Ryland have been on lots of lists this week and, no wonder, they're such a great pair! Their friendship definitely made the book.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!