Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Side Characters Who Need Their Own Books


 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

This weeks topic is a fun one. I love side characters and I sometimes get really upset with a sequel when the side character I loved so much gets done dirty or is cut out all together. 


The old man Harry who was in the abandoned train station and getting ready to see his Betty again.. meaning that Harry had just died and his spirit was ready to reunite with his wife.

ROCKY!!!!!!

The drone Fly who got left on Mars!


Andrew


Paulie Fink and Anna Spang


Simon Lynch, Enid, Billy Beale


I need a whole book.... no  a series from Tigris from the end of this till the events of Mockingjay










1 comment:

  1. I’d love to read a book about Rocky!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...