Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
Hapy Halloween!!!!!
This week is a Halloween freebie and I figure I would share some spooky Halloween-y graphic novels that are on my TBR. My plan is to read a couple today to help boost my Goodreads goal. I have been behind all year long, so some of these are next to be read. If ya'll have read any of these, let me know which ones to start off with.











Definitely some spooky covers. Not sure I could read these. You'll see why when you check out my list.
ReplyDeletehttps://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2023/10/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html
These books definitely have a Halloween vibe! I hope you enjoy reading them today!
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-mysteries-ive-read-in-2023/
I hope you like all of them.
ReplyDeleteHere is my Top Ten Tuesday post.
Lydia
Those covers certainly give Halloween vibes!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2023/10/31/top-ten-tuesday-halloween-freebie-halloween-books-plus-links-to-previous-halloween-posts/
I have not heard of any of those graphic novels. I will has to check them out.
ReplyDeleteEven the book covers are scary!
ReplyDeleteThese covers gave me the SHIVERS, that's for sure! They all look SO SPOOKY and perfect for the season! HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you--I hope it treats you fantastically!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT-- https://betwixtthesepages.wordpress.com/2023/10/31/top-ten-tuesday-54/
These all look so spooky!
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday.
Astilbe
These look like fun! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteYikes! These all look terrifying. I hope they don't give you nightmares. (They would me.)
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
I love graphic novels! We have The Last Kids on Earth graphic novel but that's about as scary as it gets for me lol.
ReplyDeleteHere's my Top Ten Tuesday