Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books on my Winter 2023-2024 TBR

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

This weeks topic is 10 books that are on winter TBR's. I don't make seasonal TBR's. I barely go by a monthly TBR anymore. But these are the books that I am making a priority before the end of the year and to finally get to in January. 















8 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your winter reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read some V. E. Schwab, hopefully in 2024! Enjoy your books. :)

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter Garden! I loved that book. It's a favorite of mine of Hannah's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Gilded Ones is a fantastic read; book 3 comes out next spring. May you have a wonderful winter of reading!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Kristin Hannah yet but I have a few on my TBR.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful variety of stories. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed Sorcery of Thorns. I have also been wanting to read The Gilded Ones. Great list :) I hope you can get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Kristin Hannah book on my list today too! I love them. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...