Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This weeks topic is sharing anticipated releases for the rest of this year. I feel like 2024 just got started good and we are heading into July next monday. From the mouth of my 12 year old, "this is freakin bananas yo!" To be honest, I have not kept up with new releases this year, so browsing lists to see what is already on my TBR is whats going on.
1. The Briar Club
2. The Lost Story
3. Ghost Camera
4. The Seventh Veil of Salome
5. Lady Macbeth
6. The Last Witch in Edinburgh
7. The Third Gilmore Girl
8. Wrath of the Triple Goddess
9. Bloodguard
10. Inferno's Heir











The Briar Club is by a favorite author. I'm looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteThe Lost Story looks, and soundsm wonderful! I hope you enjoy reading all fo these when you get the chance.
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/late-2024-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/
Bloodguard is on my list as well!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
A The Third Gilmore Girl sounds good! Kelly Bishop really did a great job in that role, and I loved what they did with her character in the newest season.
ReplyDeleteThese look good. I need to read some Percy Jackson
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/06/25/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-during-the-second-half-of-2024/
I’m so curious about The Lost Story.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday.
THE BRIAR CLUB is on my list today, too. I also want to read the Shaffer book. I really liked THE WISHING GAME.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
The Last Witch in Edinburgh sounds fantastic, added to tbr right away!
ReplyDeleteAnd Oh, Kelly Bishop's book looks interesting, I love Gilmore Girls.
I didn't know there was going to be another Percy Jackson book!
ReplyDelete