Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This weeks topic is an easy one because I have made a TBR for the summer challenge that the 52 book club is doing. It is olympics themed and I am excited, so instead of ten, I am going to share all 24 books that I hope to get to for the rest of June, July and August. If anyone wants to buddy read with me, I would love to. Just hit me up on Goodreads or my Instagram.
1. Set in Paris:
2. Flame on the cover:
3. Go for Gold:
4. 100M sprints: short story collection
5. Longjump: audiobook 15+ hours long
6. Steeplechase: character is a spiritual leader
7. Boxing: strong opening hook
8. Wrestling: a heavy read
9. Fencing: dialogue with wity banter
10. Balance Beam: finding balance in life
11. Uneven Bars: series with uneven number of books
12. Rings: jewelry on the cover
13. Synchronized Diving: sports romance
14. Water Polo: book that made a splash
15. Butterfly: plot featuring butterfly effect
16. Road Cycling: time period without modern transportation
17. Team Pursuit: featuring a group of friends
18. Cross Country: related to the word Endurance
19. Handball: author shares last name with an olympian
20. Volleyball: set in country that wins 2024 gold in volleyball
obviously wont know until August
21. Football/ Soccer: double letter word in title
22. Four Olympic Rings Colors on the cover:
23. Author who hasn't released book in 4 years:
24. Memoir/ Biography about olympian
























You have some great reading coming up!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to read From Lukov With Love and finally pull Mariana Zapata off my Unread bookshelf. I need to find the time to read this book! I hope you enjoy it!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun reading challenge! I hope you enjoy reading all of these.
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/summer-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/
I love this challenge idea, though I'm already behind on the ones I signed up for so I won't try and attempt it. I hope the volleyball hopefuls all come from places with lots of book options!
ReplyDeleteFahrenheit 451 was really good! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteHere is my Top Ten Tuesday.
I just picked up Witches Steeped in Gold at the library book sale. It sounds so good.
ReplyDeleteYou've got some great books on here! LITTLE WOMEN and A MAN CALLED OVE are two of my favorite books of all time. I hope you enjoy all these.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
Witches Steeped in Gold has such a cool cover.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday.
Astilbe
A great list. I love the look of this challenge, but just don't have the time to read all those books! I read The Hobbit a year or so ago and enjoyed it. I have a couple of Agatha Christie books on my list.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/06/18/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2024-to-read-list/