Monday, July 1, 2024

The Classics Club Challenge: Year 3 Wrap Up

 My third year of the classics club challenge is done and to be honest, I am starting to panic. I have two more years left and I am slacking majorly. Last year I only read 4 books off of my list and I started year 3 with 39 books. I have read 5 more in the last 12 months and there were some big ones.

My reviews for the 5 down below are on my blog and also on the classics club website. 


1. The Count of Monte Cristo

2. Frankenstein

3. Brave New World

4. Gone With the Wind

5. The Catcher in the Rye


Now onto my favorite and least favorite of the year.

My favorite was The Count of Monte Cristo. I never lost interest and wanted more.

My least favorite was my most recent read and I have no idea why it exists because it is a waste of paper and a tragic loss of a tree. That is The Catcher in the Rye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...