Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books With My Favorite Colors on the Cover

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

This weeks topic has to be the most difficult one I have encountered so far. it should be the easiest thing in the world to choose books with my favorite color, but the thing is I have quite a few favorite colors and they all depend on mood. I love the color black, blood red and a regular tree green. But them I see ombre colors and I lose all senses. One color that I always gravitate towards without meaning too and never noticed until I was an adult that every single electronic I had growing up was the clear purple or the translucent/ transparent. I was and still am obsessed.

So instead of choosing just 1 color, I am going with all of my favorite colors because I am on this struggle bus.














4 comments:

  1. I really like the cover for The Swallowtail Legacy. I need to go look that one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Place Like Here has a great cover.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous collection of covers!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-pink-covers-pick-a-color/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the starry covers! Very pretty.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...