Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This weeks topic is destination titles. I love travel and I really enjoy books set in different countries and made up places. All but one of these I have read and I am hoping to read it before the end of the year because I am intrigued. I have gotten really into witches this year and Scotland has a special place in my heart.











Scotland sounds like such a pretty place to visit.
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-destination-titles/
I also love Scotland. My paternal ancestors immigrated from there to Canada in the 1800s, so I have roots there :)
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT!
A great collection of destination. I'm not sure I'd want to visit the Sea of Monsters.
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/traveling-through-the-usa-with-ten-book-titles/
Charleston seems like a nice place to visit.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday.
Great list! I've only read Percy Jackson from this list. The Sea of Monsters would be a destination I'd avoid for safety reasons of course. The Last Witch in Edinburgh looks amazing too :)
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like to visit, here's my TTT: https://thebooklorefairy.blogspot.com/2024/11/top-ten-tuesday-destination-titles.html