It has been a year since rading volume 5 and once again I forgot everything that has happened. This is a forgettable series and after I read this volume and volume 7 that I have out from the library, I will be saying goodbye to this series.
The first episode is completely understandable and I know why Zeus is being hard on Persephone. I laughed so hard when Poseidon showed up with one of his little babies. The following chapters follow Persephone on the run and I can't remember what finally made her run. This series is awful about reminders from the previous volumes, but I do understand that this was a webtoon and people could binge the episodes and understand the whole dame thing.
I am getting really annoyed with the slow burn in EVERYTHING. Hades constantly saying the same thing over and over before she starts talking about her side of the story. Let her start and stop babying the girl. She needs to grow up and stop being expected to continue being babyed.
OK... she is telling her story and when she finishes, Hades bring up a tape and they start watching it and she starts laughing and Hades feels shame. Like what the hell just happened. That was not a smooth transition at all and I am more confused than ever.
I got a little giggle when Hades was trying to find the right room for him to bare his soul to Persephone and she was so whiplashed. A powerful god having trouble bearing his soul when HE judges souls. Hypocrite!
Can Persephone just turn Minthe into a plant already. Geez the girl is desperate. Hades needs to go ahead and fire this broad. The whole big bath thing and a wall being erected between Persephone and Hades was funny.... until Hades asked if Persephone had a brother. WHAT??????? All of yall are related.
Also the zoom meeting was funny. Did not recognize the one called Biggest_Dickest until he mentioned a joint rampage with Persephone and then it clicked that it was Ares...lol.
Hera confronting Persephone about Apollo's attack and finding out about the photos is a weight of the reading shoulders, but I really want to see Hades bash some heads in when he finds out. Also Persephone didn't even consider that staying with a man after her attack would be weird and now I fear that since that thought is in her head, everything is going to be even more slow burn.
THE DIAMOND GOLF!!! I am cackling at Hades reaction to Persephone smashing that window.
Apollo going on a date with Daphne and then talking about Persephone and asking her if she would consider a pixie cut.... REALLY? Yuck!
Hera turning in the Satyr receptionist into a duck for trying to sell Persephone's stuff and leaving him as a duck. Farewell Bad Duck.
I relate so hard with Persephone. She got an adrenaline rush to go shopping and when they get there, she gets overwhelmed and wants to go home..... SAME! I want to spend money, but I don't want to spend money. I am dying over Hades asking if she wants the black gel pen of the fluffy pink one and then saying she can get both. I can't with this dude.
Leto and Apollo are in on the takeover of Zeus. That is fucked up and once again I am intrigued in what will happen. Hades having a bad dream and creepin on her door and the dog barking and waking her up... so relatable. Also the dog being pissed off about being pushed out of the bed is my cat when she is in the way of my hubby.
I definitely have a void face with my hubby. How did this get so relatable all of a sudden?
I do not understand the whole Minthe being a car model. Is that her meeting Hades for the first time, so this us a big let down. It takes me out of the story again. EWWWWW, Hades called her tadpole. Cerberus is wearing the hat. It is so freaking tiny.
Persephone is finally going off on Minthe.... I AM SCREAMING!!!!!! Fucking finally, she is a plant.

No comments:
Post a Comment