Who the heck am I, immediately reading the next volume. I was in love with the ending of the sixth volume because Minthe FINALLY got turned into a plant. Now here is my dilemma... HADES AND PERSEPHONE are trying to change her back and she can hear everything they say because the plant shivers.
I feel really bad for Eros because he is keeping Persephone's secret and he is known as a big mouth and he is trying really hard to be a good friend but it is making others mad because he won't spill this secret.
Athena and Hestia are a couple and Artemis is butt hurt because she thinks she is the only one sticking to the maidenhood rule. Artemis goes to Hermes who is very red and in a bath towel with a puzzle.
HERA AND KRONOS!!!!!! Hera is bleeding golden ichor caused by Kronos. Also Zeus just blowing off Hera seeing Kronos as a nightmare is infuriating.
I relate so much to Persephone's family. They are cooking with Hades and he is a recipe follower and minces the amount of garlic that the recipe says. Persephone's "sister" says that it isn't enough and that the recipe is wrong. I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.
Who in their right mind only puts in just a little bit of garlic in a meal. I have to have a big heaping tablespoon of garlic in my meals. Also a staple that is in my fridge is a big bottle of jarlic.
Persephone's sisters are drunks and are currently drunk off their asses and forcing Hades and Persephone to dance. Daphne shows up with Thanatos and finds some lingerie. Also, Apollo's mommy is fixing to crash this party.
Hades has just realized that Leto is in the underworld. Leto is having a time hyping Apollo up and trying to get Persephone to choose him over Hades. And then dropping a Hades and Hera line that intrigues Persephone. Hades and Hera hahve been having an affair and Persephone is crying about it. Please girl STAHHPP! Ya'll aren't even a thing thing yet, you said so yourself. I hate girls like that. It just shows that Persephone is even more naive because she didn't consider that Hades would sleep with every woman with legs.
Hades driving Persephone to therapy because she is insecure and overwhelmed. The mentioning her previous doctor and the bad experience and Hades exploding and wanting to know which doctor. So Chiron is Persephone's therapist and she is a girl centaur. How Chiron is sitting behind her desk made me laugh so hard. I was not expecting that.
Hera is being seen by Asclepsius and the funny thing is I read his section today in Blook of Olympus that I am reading aloud to my kids. So I am trying so hard not to get tht e two mixed up. Apollo is once again trying to get Zeus's permission to marry Persephone and Zeus is dead set against it.
The backstory of how Kronos was deceived by Hera and how she got her nickname the Golden Traitor was really interesting. Doesn't really fit into how Hades and Hera had an affair. Zeus basically "offering" King of the Underworld to Hades and Hades not wanting to be alone was such a downer. Zeus forcing him to be by himself and to take Kronos with him was a dick move. Hades wanted Hera to be his queen but she choose Queen of the Gods instead.
Hecate giving Kronos a puzzle to keep him occupied while Hades became King of the Underworld is hilarious. HADES CANT HAVE CHILDREN!
LMAO... "Hello, I'm Persephone. Im a felon."
Thanatos and Daphne are dating.... so cute. Apollo got shot with the arrow of hate and a bunch of shit just went down that I am totally confused. Zeus has caught Demeter and Persephone now has to go to trial and Hades is pissed.
Apollo is a sleeze! Zeus just wants to show off and have a poem read about the events that lead to the trial. I am beyond bored at this point because it is all repetitive. How does Hermes' story of meeting Persephone the first time even matter to the trial. This is so filler and unneccesary.
Thanatos and Thetis throwing each other under the bridge and bringing Minthe into this because they are jealous of the special treatment that Persephone got when she first showed up at the underworld.
What the fuck was that ending. I am over this series. I cannot put any more energy into caring.

No comments:
Post a Comment