Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fun Day

Today didn't start off that great, but got better. Cayce went and paid some bills this morning and I didn't go because I had a terrible stomach ache. He brought breakfast home. We had Mcgriddles and McCafe's. I FINALLY started on Adalyn's closet, pulling out small clothes and putting in winter clothes. I'll finish by tomorrow afternoon.

We went shopping after I did dishes and more of Addy's closet. We looked at toys to get the girls for christmas and Cayce got more tools that he needed. We went to my parent's house after. Cayce raked leaves for my dad, and the girls spent some much needed time with my mom. I swear I have never heard my mom laugh so much at the girls. We talked about Swagbucks, and her work week.

When we came back home, we ate subway for dinner and the girls watched TV for the rest of the night till it was time for them to go to bed. Cayce found to 8 ft posts in the woods and plans on using them to expand our building.

Going back to my parents tomorrow to finish raking the leaves, and hoping to finish Addy's closet and start on Sam and Airy's closet.

Good Night Blogland!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...