I had a fantastic weekend.I watched tv all day and I missed Cayce so much that I cried for the short amount of time he was home on his lunch break. I watched the new episode of Ghost Adventures on Friday night with Cayce.
On Saturday, we went to Blackville to visit my grandpa's grave for his birthday, and introduced Addy. Sammy didn't want to leave and she kept hugging his stone and kissing it. it brought tears to my eyes. That night, Cayce and I went to the drive in and saw Breaking Dawn 2. It was a great date, and I had so much fun. The girls spent some time with my parents while we were watching the movie.
Yesterday, Cayce and I stayed home with the girls and watched the other Twilight movies. We went to Walmart last night and we got some more ink for our printer for Samantha's school. She was happy to do school again today.
This morning, Cayce got up early to head to the food bank to get some formula and diapers, but we didn't get any. We got our 3rd turkey, and it is the biggest. We cooked our 2nd one today and it is so delicious. On Thursday, which will be Thanksgiving, we are taking our 3rd turkey to Cayce's aunt's house so she can fry it for us. We are going to be so sick of turkey, but we will have some food left over to last us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment