I have Straight Talk for my phone. I get the 30 dollar plan, because I can afford it, but I only get 30MB of data. I have so many Halloween pics on my phone that I cant get off because I have no more data. So, that's why I haven't posted in the last couple of days.
Anyways, today was good, then got stressful when Cayce checked the mail when he got off work this afternoon. Out mortgage payment has went up 70.00 because of our house taxes. It is so stressful that I dont think that we will be able to buy the kids christmas this year or have any money to get basic neccessities until tax time. Hopefully, Cayce will be able to get the county to come down on our taxes, and our mortgage company can put us back at our mortgage payment we have now or drop it a good bit. That would be amazing, but I'm not going to get my hopes up that it will drop.
Well, I'm off to bed. We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow, and the kids will get to spend some time with their granny and papa (my parents).
Here is a quick exciting fact, yesterday morning, Adalyn started crawling. My baby is growing up before my eyes and it won't stop.
Good Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment