We have alot to get done before Thursday. Tomorrow, I have to make some more progress on the kid's closets before the weekend. I have this huge tub of baby clothes in my living room and I have to go through it, and pull out bigger clothes for Addy and get her smaller winter clothes and take them to Once Upon a Child.
I'm working really hard on swagbucks to be able to get another box of wipes and get Cayce his other present before christmas. The way it seems, I might be cutting it close, but I'll eventually get it.
Tomorrow, Cayce has to go in, in the morning because they are not working tomorrow night. It might be a half day or it might go till 5 or 6:00. I have so much to do tomorrow. Samantha didn't do school today, so I'm going to double up on her lessons tomorrow and get her Thanksgiving lesson ready for early Thursday morning before we go to Aiken.
Hoepfully, I'll be able to post tomorrow night.
Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment