Saturday, November 24, 2012

WE'RE ADOPTED

Our family has been adopted for Christmas. Our neighbors who live down the road is doing a thing for their church and she has decided to adopt the girls. Her and her husband came over yesterday to meet the girls and give us a list of what the girls will be getting from them for christmas.

I'm so excited, I'm glad that the girls will be getting something for christmas.
We also signed up for stuff a bus,and the girls will be getting toys from that as well, and we will be getting food too.

Have a good day ya'll
GOOO BULLDOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...