Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Good Two Days

I have been having a great few days. Yesterday, Cayce and I started rearranging our bedroom because we are finally getting a dresser. I can get boxes and tubs out of my walk in closet. Sammy started a new week of school. Yesterday, was an easy day and it flew by. There was a fun swagcode extrvaganza going on and I worked my butt off.

Today, it was rainy and cold, so the girls couldn't go outside and play, but I had a good day. I'm almost done with Adalyn's closet. Then, I have to rearrange her room. She is starting to jump up and down in her crib while holding on to the side. it is so funny, because she will giggle and wiggle at the same time. I talked to an old friend, that I haven't spoken to since my junior year of high school.

Going to go spend some time with my hunny now and watch tv and eat some brownies...YUM.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...