Sunday, November 25, 2012

Prep. Curriculum: Week 13

This week was all about cars and trucks. She loved it. The vocabulary word was gasoline.
She kept calling it daddy's car. I tried to find a coloring picture of the car that Cayce loves.
On Tuesday, we did the shape of a rectangle. She did an ok job drawing it.



On Wednesday, we did the letter M. she traced the outline all by herself. She can't do the little curves of the lower case m.

On Thursday, she had the day off for Thanksgiving. I was going to do some Thanksgiving crafts with her, but we were gone all day.

On Friday, we did the number 13. She is having trouble writing 3's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...