Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Prep. Curriculum: Week 12

This post is very far behind. Week 12 was about ducks. Samantha played with her rubber duckies, and we made duck sounds. This is the week that I ran out of ink in my printer.
On Monday, she only got to color one picture of a duck, but we reviewed the vocabulary word, which was duckling.


On Tuesday, the color was white. So basically, we went around the house pointing out everything that is white. On Wednesday, she learned the letter L. She wrote the letter and said it pretty much all day long. She about drove me crazy, but I'm glad she knows it.
 
I gave her Thursday off from school to figure out how to teach her the number 12. On Friday, we counted to that number, and thats it. We didn't write.
 
I am ready to get some ink back in my printer so I can properly teach my daughter her letters and numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...