Monday, December 17, 2012

I Had A Great Weekend!!

I spent the entire weekend with Cayce and the kids. On Friday night, Cayce came home and cooked neckbones and rice with some field peas and snaps for dinner. We played with the girls and had a tea party. On Saturday, Cayce and I spent the day doing relaxing things but spent time together and the girls played and watched tv. Cayce got a new game and he played it all day on Saturday and I was doing swagbucks all day. We didn't do any household chores, and we went shopping. We got some more food, movies and neccessities for the house.

Yesterday, We cleaned the house and I sent Cayce to Kmart and Bi-Lo. He got the meal deals from Bi-Lo and Cayce got some more things that we needed. I made beef stew in the crock pot last night and it was delicious.

I have been working my butt off on Swagbucks. Hopefully, I'll be getting the big box of wipes tomorrow. I'm working on getting the Wii Turbo wheel and gun for a game Cayce bought the other night.

This morning, Cayce took the car to the mechanic to get it fixed. That car had a bunch of problems, and it will be fixed today and wednesday. On Wednesday, the car will be getting realigned and tires rotated. We also get to pick up the girls christmas presents from the Salvation Army.

Well, I'm going to go cook supper.
Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...