I have been stressed out all day. Cayce got the car late this morning, and went and got the car realigned and hour before our salvation army appointment time. I was nervous the entire time he was gone. Just thinking about it, gets me worked up. We got so many toys for christmas, and very little food. We will definately being doing stuff a bus again next year.
Cayce came home around 3, already 2 hours late for work and I was going crazy. He just kept wasting time and eventually left 30 minutes later. I keep wishing that he will work all day on Monday. Yes, he has to work on christmas eve to get paid, which is total bs, but we need the money for our high mortgage payment, and light bill.
My nerves are on end and will be till we get these bills paid. I'm going to try really hard not to think about it on my birthday. Cayce wants to take me to dinner on Saturday for a birthday dinner, but I don't want to go because we don't have any money to spend on eating out or shopping.
I say goodnight to anyone who is reading this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment