My weekend has been going great. On Frdiay, I did my household chores, and watched the new Ghost Adventures. Cayce went to bi-lo and got another laundry deal. We didn't fight as much. Yesterday, we took the tree down. I was so happy to take it down, now my living room feels bigger. I can let Addy crawl around without worrying if she is going to knock something down on top of her. I ordered a teeth whitening system off Swagbucks. I can't wait to get it.
I'm sort of disappointed with myself because I wanted to blog everyday this month, but I slacked majorly. I still have so much to tell. I have to talk about my birthday presents, and my goals for this week, and my resolutions for the new year. Today, I'm going to get Samantha's school week in order, and clean my kitchen. Cayce has to go to work tomorrow from 9-4. I don't like the idea, but if he doesn't go, he wont get paid.
I have a list of projects I want to get done, and I will post those later. But, the next post I will do, will be about my birthday presents. I have been thinking about AJ this weekend. He hasn't noticed that I'm not friends with him on Facebook anymore. I really like him, but I don't know what to do.
I have some cleaning and picture taking to do. I will be back in a little bit to post about my birthday presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment