Saturday, December 1, 2012

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!

It is finally December. It is EXACTLY 20 day until my 22nd birthday, and possibly the end of the world. I just realized that I was a slack blogger for the month of November. It went by so quickly. I have a goal for myself this month to workout and blog everyday this month.

Now to update on the past three days. On Tuesday, I stated that I talked to a friend that I haven't talked to in a long time. His name is Aaron, but everyone calls him AJ. He is one of those good ole country boys. I met him when I was a sophomore in high school and he graduated while I was in 8th grade. He is the cousin of my then best friend. The first time I spent the night with my friend, I had an instant attraction to him, but she told me that he was no good and that she didn't like the idea of her friends dating him. I had feelings for him, but also had my heart broken a few months before meeting AJ and liked someone else at the time.

The few times I went over there I would hope that he would talk to me, but everytime he was with his then girlfriend and their son Sean. Nothing happend. We lost contact and I found him through MySpace. We started talking and he came over one time and nothing happend. he met Cayce and Sammy when she was a baby. A few months later, he became engaged again and had another son, Hunter.

Tuesday night, I let everything go. I don't know what came over me, I just wanted everything off my chest and he just broke up with his girlfriend Mandie and they are on again- off again. I just don't know what to do. I'm happy with Cayce, but I'm thinking, should I give AJ a shot or should we have tried to have a relationship years ago. I don't want to mess things up between Cayce and I. I don't want to lose my family and everything I have. So, I have decided that being friend with AJ is not going to work out because I will always think what if, and I can not jepordize my life for a fling.

Anyways, the rest of this month will be about my family and I. I plan on working out and getting my life on a better level.

Godd Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...