Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Prep.Curriculum: Week 16

This week's theme was butterflies. She knew was it was the second I walked into the living roo with the poster. The vocabulary word was antenna. On Monday, she colored two pictures of butterflies.


 
On Tuesday, she reviewed the color purple. She went around pointing out things that are purple. I gave her a pass day on Wednesday. On Thursday, we did the letter P and the number 16.


 
We didn't do school on Friday because it was my birthday. She has an off week because it Christmas but she will resume next week, and head into the new year doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...