Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Merry Christmas. It has been such a good morning here at Barden Palace...lol, I just nade that up. The girls got so many toys and Addy had a great 1st christmas. Samantha got her bike and Ariana got plenty of toys to keep her occupied. Adalyn played for 30 minutes and passed out....lol. I got Christmas dinner started. Having a honey glazed ham with a green bean casserole, corn muffins, stuffing, and deviled eggs. I am going to post 2 more times today. One will be Sammy's school week, and the other will highlight my birthday gifts.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...