Saturday, December 22, 2012

Birthday and Today Update

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. Cayce cooked me breakfast, and I watched Ghost Adventures ALL day. It was awesome. My mom came and spent some time with me and played with the girls. She got me a smores kit, and she made me a chocolate covered cherry cake. I love this cake. She made it for me last year, and fell in love. Cayce brought me a sub home from subway for lunch. At the end of the day, my nerves were on end, because Samantha was misbehaving. Cayce got the car back last night, and he came home and cooked me my birthday dinner. He cooked chicken with carrots and red potatoes, and his mac an cheese. He watched the new Dead Files with me last night. I ordered Cayce's second christmas present, and I know he wont get it before Christmas. I had so many of my friends on facebook tell me happy birthday yesterday, and one of them was AJ. I am still friends with him, but he went back to his no good girlfriend.

Today, we went to our car insurance company because Cayce won a $50 walmart gift card. We stopped by Hobby Lobby because we need a new tree topper, but they were all out, and the place was packed. I had a horrible panic attack on the way there because Cayce's driving just scares me. We walked around the store and my anxiety went away. After, we left there, we went to KMart which was a HUGE mistake. I hate going to store during the day, because of all the crazies. I will stick to going shopping 2 hours before closing at night time. My nerves were on end, and I was starving, so we stopped by Burger King.

We are going to walmart tomorrow night. I have so much to do around the house, so I will be going now.
Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...