I have been in a foul mood all day. It started when Cayce checked the mail. Our mortgage bill and light bill were in. Not what I was expecting. Our light bill is 30 dollars higher than last month and I know exactly who the culprit is.....THE CHRISTMAS TREE. I will not be lighting it until christmas night. The mortgage went up in November because of our house taxes and the county being retards and not putting in their system that we live in the house, and the taxes were 700 dollars that was eventually refunded to us, and our payment still hasn't been lowered.
The car will be finished tomorrow morning. All the mechanic had left to do was the oil. He called Cayce around 3 to tell him that and that he would do it in the morning. He closes at 6, how come he couldn't fix it in the 3 hours he had left. So now, Cayce has to wait and go up there around 10 and then take it across town to have it realigned and pick up the girls christmas at 2:30. Needless to say, I am having a panic attack.
I'm ready for my birthday and for christmas to be over. I'm ready for a new year and to celebrate addy's 1st birthday.
I'm waiting on UPS to deliver the wipes. I hate when they say that it will be delivered at the end of the day, which I don't know when that is. I don't have any packages on my porch. I ordered the Wii turbo wheel and shooter gun last night. Now I'm working on a screwdriver set for the house. Cayce has dozens of screwdrivers and always loses them, so I'm getting a set for us to use inside.
Gotta go.
night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment