Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chore Day

After a long and frusturating night, I went to bed and sleep great. I don't know how, but I woke up at 10:30 this morning. It felt so great, and Cayce and I haven't argued once today. We did favors or one another and he is thinking about building me a book shlef to put under the bed because I want my books out of boxes. They have been in there TOO LONG!!

I have done two loads of dishes. I have no dishwasher, so I have to wash them by hand, and it is very draining and aggrevating. I have done 2 loads of laundry and not done yet. I put up Samantha's clothes and got clean sheets and blankets out for their beds. I'm waiting for miss Adalyn to wake up from her nap, so I can put up her clothes and get hangers out of her room for Ariana's clothes.

Cayce took the girls outside to let them play while he works on his sawbucks. I'm going to go out there in a little bit and help him paint them, and possibly rake a little bit. We are having tacos tonight for dinner and we are going to make some spaghetti for the freezer.

We are considering Swagbucks to be my job. I work so hard on it and I'm hoping that I won't get any tax thing in the mail.

I have to go now because Samantha is handing me my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...