Sunday, January 6, 2013

Slacking on my Blog Posts!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in the last week. I have so much going on. We got our grocery shopping done this week. Which consumed my days getting lists and coupons organized while keepin the house clean, the kids and hubby happy. I have been working so hard on my swagbucks, and I was able to get Addy a birthday present. We have decided to take her to the zoo for her birthday. The zoo gives free Fridays in the month of January and February, so we are going to celebrate on the 8th.

The next few weeks, I'll be working on the girl's letter and number book and our cookbook.
I have to go now and upload the rest of Samantha's school pictures, so I can post that in an hour or two.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...