Cayce woke me up so early this morning. I wasn't going to go with him to do the errands, but I didn't want to be left alone with the girls, doing housework. So, we did our shopping. We ended up coming back home an hour later and spent time outside because the weather was so nice. 77 degrees in January. It felt amazing. I just hope that we continue to have this nice weather, and also be this gorgeous on February 8th.
We came home and I looked on the Applebees website to see if they have lunch hours and dinner hours and found car side to go. So we called in our order and Cayce went and picked it up and paid the car insurance. We have been relaxing and playing all day.
I got two loads of dishes washed and working on the second load of clothes in the washing machine. I don't know what we are going to do tomorrow. We are going to Kmart to buy two DVD's for the girls. The Doc McStuffins movie and Jake and the Neverland Pirates movie. I want to take the kids to the park or the riverwalk, but it all depends on Cayce.
Well, I'm going to give the girls a little snack and get them ready for bed. I'm going to watch some more Ghost Adventures tonight. I really hope we go to the riverwalk tomorrow because I have never been and I think the kids will like it.
Good Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment