Monday, January 21, 2013

Goals Met

I have been doing so much today. I finally got Samantha's and Ariana's clothes put away, and realized that I have to go through their toys and sort them, so I can get my blue tubs back so I can seperate baby clothes by winter and summer. I got some dishes washed, and I met my swagbucks goal early and still working on my personal goal. I got Sammy's school work caught up and ready to do more work tomorrow.

Cayce had to go finish helping my dad this morning and he finally got the plywood and metal so we can start working on expanding our building.

My goals for the rest of the night is to finish dishes.
Get a load of Cayce's pants in the washing machine.
Try to get the number and letter book in order so I can get it done within the next week or two.
Type two recipes up.

I have some goals for tomorrow that I will post in the morning.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...