Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Way Behind Schedule

I'm way behind schedule. Yesterday when we woke up, Cayce told me that he wanted me to stop doing Swagbucks. After everything I have gotten him, he wants me to quit. I voiced all of my opinions and then went outside with him and raked, while he took nails and staples out of plywood.

I felt so attacked when he told me that I didn't have a very good day. I didn't get what I wanted to do, done. So I had to push it back to today. I felt mini panic attacks throughout the day.

I got the toys sorted this morning, and I have to do dishes in a little bit. Cayce keeps bothering me to go outside with him, but it is just TOO cold.

My anxiety is on the low level this morning, and hope it stays this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...