Saturday, January 26, 2013

Samantha's School Schedule

Samantha has 6 more weeks of this curriculum and I had to revise it again this morning. Her last day of this curriculum will be March 22.

Here is the rest of her schedule:

Week 21: February 4
Week 22: February 11
Week 23: February 18
Week 24: February 25
WEEK OFF: March 4
Week 25: March 11
Week 26: March 18

After this curriculum, I'm going to review with her for a week or 2. Then I will start her letter of the week curriculum, so she can learn the alphabet better.

When Samantha starts her letter of the week curriculum, I am going to start Ariana on the prepatory curriculum. I'm going to take it real slow with her. During taxes, I'm going to buy some of the books that the curriculum lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...