Monday, January 21, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 19

I'm sorry that I'm a day late with this post. We were over at my parent's house all day yesterday, and I didn't get everything done. Last week's theme was boats. The vocabulary word was sail.
On Monday, Samantha colored two boat or yacht coloring pages.


On Tuesday, we did triangles.

I gave Samantha the day off on Wednesday. On Thursday, we did the letter S. My dad works for a sign company and he made the girls signs of their first initials. Sammy has a huge S over her bed.

On Friday night, she did the number 19.

This week she is learning about ballons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...