Monday, September 30, 2013

End of the Month

I have never been more excited to see the month of September end. This is supposed to be a month that I love, and cherish, and I couldn't be happier to see it go away this year. This month was just not my cup of tea at all. I knew it would be stressful when it we lost power on the first day of the month.

I was so upset on Friday during our water situation, that I sat down, and wrote down every unexpected thing that happened this month. Yes, it is so negative, but I had to get it down on paper, rather than think about it all weekend. I was thinking about posting it, but I don't want that negativity on my blog for me to read and remember in the future.

The good thing about today was that my 3 hole puncher that I ordered yesterday shipped today and Cayce started his 2nd job today. Not that happy about Cayce having to work 2 jobs, but he wants to do it. It's going to take a lot of time away from the girls and I, but it will all work out in the end.

This weekend, we are going to spend every minute we have together when Cayce isn't working. We are going to go grocery shopping on Saturday after Cayce gets off work and we may do some geocaching before or after.

I don't know how the weekend is going to go, but I am determined to make the month of October better than September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...