Friday, September 13, 2013

Homeschool Planning

This past week, I have been planning the next few weeks of Samantha's lessons. I ran out of ink last night, so I'm only doing her weekly schedule right now. I'm slowly but steadily working on Ariana's since I have a month left before she starts. I have been scouring the internet for homeschool sites and blogs, joined 3 new homeschool groups on Facebook, and been downloading freebies that the girls can use now, and later on down the road.

Tomorrow for our anniversary, we hope to take the girls Geocaching. I will take pictures, but I won't disclose locations. It should be fun. I'm also going to do a bunch a rearranging, and get the girl's books out of the box in their closet and put it in our new cabinet shelf.

The girls are going to have so much fun tomorrow, it's a fun field trip day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...