Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Starting To Feel Alot Like Fall!

I am starting to feel Fall in the air. It used to get dark around 8:30- 8:50, now it gets dark around 7:30. I love this time of the year, b/c I can give my air conditioner a MUCH needed break, and open my windows. It gets really cold in the house being on 69 now rather than being on 69 in the dead summer.

I'm going to start our Fall Cleaning on Sunday, that will also be the start of 101 day countdown to Christmas that I plan on doing this year. We desperately need our grass cut, and we are going to finish painting our front porch and clean out our gutters and hopefully get the sides of the house cleaned.

I want a lot done to the outside of the house, and there is a WHOLE lot more to be done on the inside of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...