I gave her some stickers this week to get her more into the school. We did other pages as well. On Tuesday, we reviewed the letter L.
She did more pages and our lesson lasted almost an hour and a half. On Wednesday, we started having trouble. She wanted to call the "m" n, and she didn't want to do school anymore. That day was a short one.
On Thursday, we started off good at first but then I asked her what letter we were doing and she wouldn't tell me and she started crying and didn't want to do anything. So, I called a 3 minute break and while she was crying, she blew a spit bubble and I laughed, and that's what we did for 3 minutes. We made spit bubbles. After, she went right back to doing her school work.
On Friday, we had a long lesson. We did page after page of work and she enjoyed all of it.
This is one of the pages that she wanted to do. She had to sort the animals by color.
She walked around the house pointing out the color that was on the page.


















No comments:
Post a Comment