Around 9:35pm on Sunday, we had some really bad lightning going on, and our neighborhood had a power outage. I was on the computer, working and I was also watching TV while Cayce was in the living room on his cell phone. The girls were asleep, but the storm woke them up. When the power went out, I heard a scream for Cayce. He had his cell phone on charge and was holding it. He got shocked, and shook him up.
We had no power for almost two hours. It was so hot in the house and I was ready for a shower. The thing that made me ticked off was that when the power went out, the storm completely stopped like 5 minutes after. When we got out power back on, we turned the air on right away because when the girls got back up, they were sweating.
Our internet wireless router power cord was hit and our landline. So that's why there was no blog post for Monday. Our Directv HD receiver power cord was hit too and that wasn't even on during the storm. Our internet got fixed on Tuesday, and our HD receiver got fixed yesterday. I made the decision to get surge protectors for EVERYTHING, so I will be getting those soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment